Friday, February 13, 2015

Sometimes you just get lucky

So we tend to stay up late and play games at Camp Freedom, especially during the winter. You win some and you lose some, but sometimes you really win. I seem to have become one of those people that takes pictures with his phone. I don't do it a lot, but I've come to appreciate being able to capture a moment. This moment happened sometime in in 2014, and scrolling through these pictures on my phone I figured it would be a good thing to share. So Eric and I play cribbage a lot. He tends to win (because he cheats), but every once in a while I can somehow manage to out maneuver him. In this particular case, the card gods must have wanted to see me win, and were willing do anything to make it happen. I dealt.

Look at these cards! Have you ever seen something amazing! I crushed it 6 ways to Sunday!

 

The look on this face! Disbelief, hopelessness, bewilderment, and I think I detect a hint of relief that is is just over.
 

A short while later, Guthrie did it to me:

 

Let's get a closer look at those cards...



Is there a moral to the story?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty.


    ----------------------------------
    www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins

    ReplyDelete